At the heart of Lauderdale’s artistic policy are five core principles:
1. To offer a programme that is informed by the unique history and position of the House and its relationship with the Park
2. The provision of a friendly and welcoming environment and programme, that meet the interests of London’s diverse cultures (in particular North London)
3. The creation of opportunities for work which is inventive, creative, forward thinking, experimental and distinctive; as well as for the development of ground breaking models
4. To encourage a pro-active approach to achieving the highest quality
5. Developing and maintaining the fabric of the House to support all of the above.